TransTech Merchant Group was launched in 1996 as a direct sales channel focused on bringing low-priced, high-value payment processing solutions to small and medium-sized merchants. We currently process $3 billion annually for more than 40,000 businesses, with more than 1,000 merchants being added each month.
A timeline of new products and services:
- 1997 – Secur-Chex®, a check guarantee service that allows merchants to accept checks risk-free.
- 1999 – Debit Card Processing, as well as ATM sales and service.
- 2004 – FirstPay.Net, a proprietary internet solution that allows merchants to not only process credit cards online, but also to easily create a Web storefront complete with products and services.
- 2005 – FirstAdvantage, a gift card program that gives businesses an innovative alternative to traditional paper certificates.
- 2011 – Proxima, a family of the most advanced payment processing terminals on the market are launched ahead of new regulations that shift liability to merchants who do not offer advance payment options.
- 2012 – HioPOS, an easy to install, simple to learn Point-of-Sale System is added to the TransTech catalog of payment acceptance options.
TransTech Merchant Group is a full-service provider of electronic payment processing systems and equipment. Since 1996, our mission has been to work closely with small-and medium-sized merchants to determine their specific business needs, and develop cost-effective solutions that will maximize their revenues.
Our business philosophy rests on a foundation of core values:
- We will partner with our customers to deliver maximum value with the best products and services in the industry.
- We will continually grow our business through innovation, as well as through development of quality-based internal processes.
- We will respect our employees as our most important asset, emphasizing the work-life balance necessary for their well-being.
- We will promote a positive workplace culture, building our business by identifying and nurturing talented individuals.